Or you can contact us using the following information:
(021) 2001960 - Steenberg branch 22 Military Rd ( off main Rd above the railway line)
(021) 7055034 - Southfield Branch 118 Victoria Rd (at the bridge next to Werda butchery)
Core Drill on stand
- For drilling to create pipes for sanitary, heating and air conditioning installations.
- For water supply and waste water pipes.
- Openings for cable trays.
- Setting large-diameter anchors and reinforcing bars.
- Installing railings and barriers.
Instructions and operating tips:
- Exceptionally user-friendly thanks to self-explanatory features and controls.
- Compact, lightweight unit for extremely easy handling.
- Easy to transport and set up.
- 2-speed gearing for optimum speed and torque.
- More reliable and lower repair costs: the service indicator shows in good time when servicing is due.
- Always use water supply connections, that are available on machine for continuous supply of water.
- Always anchor the machine firmly on the ground or on the wall as the machine vibrates under load.
- Reset switches are on the machine in case of overload on the electric circuit of the machine switch assembly.