Or you can contact us using the following information:
(021) 2001960 - Steenberg branch 22 Military Rd ( off main Rd above the railway line)
(021) 7055034 - Southfield Branch 118 Victoria Rd (at the bridge next to Werda butchery)
- Used for concrete breaking up to 80 mm in depth.
- For opening concrete slabs for laying cables and pipework.
- Concrete walls and shower base, and brickwork
Instructions and operating tips
- Be carefull not to allow sand or other foreign debris to enter the air ducts of the machine.
- Do not join more than one 2.5mm X 20M three core lead on any single power tool.
- Always start breaking from the edge and not centre of the object.
- NOT to be used to break any type of rock or "koffieklip"
- 80mm Max concrete only.
- Never lean on the machine or use tool as a lever or crowbar, if the chisel gets stuck remove tool from chisel and then pry chisel loose using a hammer.
- Extra charges raised if tool burns out because of incorrect use or using thin leads.
- Do not run off a generator unless the voltage has been tested by our technicians
Models we stock: