Or you can contact us using the following information:
(021) 2001960 - Steenberg branch 22 Military Rd ( off main Rd above the railway line)
(021) 7055034 - Southfield Branch 118 Victoria Rd (at the bridge next to Werda butchery)
Core Bits (dry) Tungsten tipped
- For drilling into brick and concrete walls only.
- For creating outlets for waste pipes ,electrical piping for installation of pvc pipes or conduits.
- Not to be used for reinforced steel.
Instructions and operating tips:
- We stock a range of core bits for masonary brick work, porcelain tiles and granite to hire or to buy.
- The Tungsten range however are only to be used on brickwork - and are used in conjunction with a SDS Max Drill.
- Never drill with the hammer function on as it destroys the tungsten bits
- Never force the operation.
- Dont hang on the bit as the leverage causes the bit to bend ,damaging the bit.
The following sizes are available
models we stock: