Or you can contact us using the following information:
(021) 2001960 - Steenberg branch 22 Military Rd ( off main Rd above the railway line)
(021) 7055034 - Southfield Branch 118 Victoria Rd (at the bridge next to Werda butchery)
Core Bits (wet) Diamond tipped
WET TIPPED DIAMOND CORE BITS
- Core Bits are to be used in conjunction with the Heavy Duty Core Drill.
- Wet core drilling must be used in instances where there is the possibility of striking steel reinforcing.
- We stock a range of core bits for masonary brick work, porcelain tiles and granite to hire or to buy.
- If you choose to Hire the hire charge is R50 per day + R100/mm up to R200/mm wear on the diamond tip depending on the size of the bit.
- Should you need a size we do not currently stock please give us a days notice and we will organise the correct size for you.
Instructions and operating tips
- For drilling into reinforced concrete only.
- Always use water as water feed will ensure that diamond segment is not damaged.
- Use proper anchor bits to anchor machine for stability.
- Spacers are provided to effectively change the bits otherwise it will get stuck.
Concrete work sizes:
Masonary brick work sizes:
- 45 mm
Porcelain and Granite
Models we stock: