Or you can contact us using the following information:
(021) 2001960 - Steenberg branch 22 Military Rd ( off main Rd above the railway line)
(021) 7055034 - Southfield Branch 118 Victoria Rd (at the bridge next to Werda butchery)
back pack spray
- For spraying insecticide for the prevention of insects and pests causing damage to crops or flowers.
- NEVER to be used for any other material besides insecticide eg roofing material or paints.
- The operator can pump at a comfortable rate due to the high capacity internally mounted piston pump with the appropriate nozzle.
- It can be used for awkward areas ,shrubs , little trees due to its compact design.
Instructions and operating tips:
- Never use in an enclosed area.The poisons in insecticide can cause respiratory problems.
- Always fill tank so that maximum use can be achieved during operation.
- Dont overpressurize. If the backpack does not pressurize dont keep pumping you will break it.
- After each hire always depressurize sprayer and clean all nozzles and tips.
- The handle is a spray wand and not a crowbar,dont use it to open gates or leverage as the nozzle and bits will break off.
- If you are to use this machine in freezing conditions, .always empty contents and release the pressure out the pump and then store it.
- Any damages will be for your account.